BANANA PANCAKE (Hanieliza)
8 ripe bananas ~ mashed (kak rose guna 3 biji pisang montel yg beso2 tu...)
1 teaspoon salt(I put just 1/2 teaspoon)
1 tablespoon sugar
2 tablespoons milk powder
1 cup flour
1 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
a bit of margarine
1. Sift flour with bicarbonate soda. Set aside.
2. Mix well the mashed bananas, salt, sugar and egg.
3. Fold in the sifted dry ingredients till well incorporated.
4. Heat the non-stick pan and grease with a bit of margarine.
5. Put a spoonful of the bater onto the pan and flatten it.
6. Cover the non-stick pan and let the bater cook till golden brown. It's best done on medium heat to avoid the blackish color.
7. Flip over, so that the other side will get cooked as well.
8. Serve with honey or golden syrup or with whatever your heart desire...