buat puding sagu ni petang semalam dengan melayan panas yg teramat..... tersangatlah sedapnya dapat makan puding yg sejuk2 gini masa musim panas ni kan... so layanzzz je la puding yg dah abes ni...
resepi ni kak rose cuba dari My Kitchen Snippets, thanks you Gert for the superb recipe. sedap sangat and please allow me to share the recipe here... thank you again.
1 cup of small sago pearls
200 gram gula Melaka – chopped into small pieces
1 ¼ cups thick of coconut milk
¼ tsp salt
2 pandan leaves
1. Wash and soak sago for 15 minutes. Bring 6 cups of water to boil. Strain the sago and add it into the boiling water. Keep stirring for 3 minutes, turn off the heat and cover for 15 minutes.
2. Pour sago into a strainer and rinse under cold running water to remove all the starch. Drain access water and set it aside to chill in the refrigerator.
3. In a small saucepan bring the coconut milk, salt and pandan leaves to a slow boil. (do not boil over high heat or else the coconut milk will curdle) Remove the pandan leaves and set it aside to cool completely in the fridge.
4. Put the gula Melaka and ¼ cup of water in a small saucepan over low heat. Melt the sugar, strain and set it aside to cool
5. Serve the pearl sago with coconut milk and gula Melaka syrup.