Banana and Chocolate rice cupcakes
(recipe source: by Sonia aka Nasi Lemak Lover)
125g butter, room temperature
80g caster sugar
2 large eggs
1/2tsp vanilla extract
100g self-rising flour
80g mashed banana
30g chocolate rice
For the topping-chocolate rice
1. Preheat the oven to 180C. Put 10 paper cases in a 12 holes muffin pan.
2. Put the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl, and beat together until light and fluffy.
3. Add egg one at a time, combine well.
4. Add in the flour and mashed banana, fold till well combine.
5. Add in chocolate rice, mix well.
6. Spoon the mixture into the paper cases.Sprinkle chocolate rice on top.
7. Bake the cupcakes in the oven for 20-25mins, or until risen and firm to the touch.
8. Transfer to a wire rack and let cool.