Yield : 16 bars
1.5 cups plain flour
125 g melted butter
2 tablespoon sugar
1 egg or 4-5 tablespoon milk
5-6 tablespoon fruit jam
1.5 cup grated coconut
1/4 cup sugar
4 tablespoon condensed milk
1. Grease lightly 19 x 29 cm slice pan. Preheat oven @ 175 C.
2. Combine topping ingredients, keep aside.
3. Add sugar, egg or milk to melted butter, stir well. (kak rose guna sebiji telor gred c)
4. Pour butter mixture over dry ingredients, mix until it forms into soft dough.
5. Press dough into prepared pan using a plastic sheet.
6. Spread liberally with jam.
7. Cover base evenly with topping.
8. Bake until slightly golden for 20 minutes.
9. Cool completely in pan. Cut into squares to serve
panas2... baru kuor dari oben... hangus2 garing yang tepi2 tu sangat lah sedap!