resepinya kak rose copy dari Sonia, mekasih dan mintak izin nak kongsikan kat sini ya.
150g plain flour
1/2tsp baking powder
50g caster sugar
1/4tsp fine salt
1 egg (large or A size)
130g fresh milk
1tbsp corn oil or vegetable oil
- Mix flour, baking powder, sugar and salt in a mixing bowl, mix well.
- Mix egg, milk and corn oil in another mixing bowl, stir to mix well.
- Pour wet mixtures into dry flour mixture, slowly stir to well combine.
- Brush melted butter on a prepare muffin pan (mini 24 muffins pan).
- Use an small ice-cream scoop, scoop batter into prepared pan, fill cups 2/3 full. Tap pan on table top to remove air bubbles.
- Bake at a pre-heated oven at 210C for 15mins or 210C (fan forced ) for 10mins or until golden brown.