Kuih Pandan Cara Manis (gula Melaka version)
Ingredients100g cake flour (kak rose guna tepung gandum je)
100g coconut milk
100g pandan water or 15g homemade pandan paste + 85g water
A pinch of salt
Cooking oilGula Melaka (palm sugar ) or coarse white sugar Kuih Bahulu mould , flower pattern Satay skewer
- Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl, strain the batter.
- Heat up the Kuih Bahulu mould over a gas stove.
- When the mould is hot, grease the cavity with cooking oil.
- Spoon batter into each cavity half full (about 1tbsp), fill gula Melaka (about 1/2tsp) at the centre of each batter.
- Spoon batter to completely cover each of the cavity. Close with a lid, cook till golden brown (take about 3-4mins, and no more seen uncooked (white) batter).
- Remove the kuih with a skewer.
- Serve warm or cold with coffee or tea.