- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water (kak rose tambah another 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and the eggs. Gradually add in the milk and water, stirring to combine. Add the salt and butter; beat until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each crepe. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
- Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown. Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side. Serve hot
gamba lama yg kak rose buat untuk apple crumble dulu.
2 biji apple – diced
1 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp butter
a pinch of nutmeg powder n a pinch of cinnamon powder
(kak rose tambah sedikit kismis )
put everything in non stick pan until the apple pieces are soft (ala2 mcm nk taruk dlm appie pie filling tu)
apples dah ready untuk dingap bersama lempeng tu.... sweet, crunchy n yummy!
bekpes pagi ni.... 3 keping sekali ngadap jer....