ni dia resepi chocolate sauce tu... pada sapa2 yang nak try....
Cocoa Chocolate Sauce
- 1½ cups of milk
- 1 oz (30 g) of butter
- 4 tbsp of sugar
- 4 tbsp of Cadbury's cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp of cream (kak rose x letak pun)
- 1½ tbsp of cornflour
- ½ tsp of vanilla essence
- Blend together the milk, sugar, cocoa powder and cornflour with a whisk until a smooth paste has formed.
- Transfer the mixture to a saucepan and heat over a medium heat until the mixture begins to boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the stove and add the butter. Stir the butter until it melts and blends into the sauce mixture.
- Finally, add the vanilla essence and the cream and stir well.
- Serve the sauce warm with your favourite pudding.