Tuesday, June 24, 2014
Wendy ni dia guna inti kastad, tapi kak rose guna inti kacang merah yg ready made.... cuma sediakan kulitnya saja. meh kak rose kongsikan resepi mudah dari Wendy ni... kalau nak tengok resepi inti kastad g lah kat blog Wendy tu ya....
150gm all purpose flour (9% protein)
250ml water (or pandan juice)
Small drop of yellow food colouring
1 tsp Eno fruit salt
1. Mix flour, water and colouring together until a smooth batter forms. Add in Eno, stir it (it will fizzle) and leave it for 15 minutes.
2. Heat a frying pan on medium low heat, put in 2 drops of oil and wipe around with tissue.
3. Put in 1 Chinese soup spoon of batter and fry until the surface is fully set.
4. Remove the pancake onto plate and fry another piece of pancake.
5. While waiting for each piece of pancake to cook, fill the pancakes with 1 heaped tsp of custard and fold into half. Gently press to seal the sides. (do this before it totally cools down) (kak rose tekan guna garfu)